Scale Dogs attaches great importance to the wellfare of her dogs. A dog is more than a tool. You don’t put a dog in the cupboard or on the side when it’s not needed. It is a living being with rights and needs.
To be eligible for one of our dogs, we expect the candidate to have a positive attitude towards dogs and to be prepared to take good care of their dog, in exchange for the help he offers them, according to our guidelines.
Our dogs are entitled to, among other things:
- Fresh water and quality food
- A comfortable, homely, and clean environment where he has his own place
- A positive training based on rewards and not based on punishment
- Enough attention and affection from its owner
- Plenty of opportunities for relaxation, walking loose, and contact with peers